I get a lot of questions in my in box that people like you want answered. Questions like:
- How do I deal with Imposter Syndrome?
- I do not like the people I work with but I need the money?
- How do I transition from managing to leading?
- I work with men and I am a woman, I do not feel that they respect me. How can I change that?
- I have a great job but I am really not happy. I am scared to let go of the status and the money. I do not know what to do. Help!
- I do not believe I can make money being creative. What do you suggest?
- I recently went through a messy divorce and I feel that everyone at work is judging me. How do I deal with that?
Please, go right ahead and put your question in the box below. Give me as much details. I will not reveal your information to anyone. I will merely address it, in a generic way, in my newsletter.
Thank you for trusting me with your question!
Warm hugs to you for reaching out this way!
Ask Coach Iyabo
Ask Coach Iyabo is a space I developed just for you.
Ask me your question. I may feature it in my weekly newsletter and share with you the wisdom that I have gleaned from many years of experience.